Saturday, October 11, 2008

SPOOKY!

Hello again! Wow two days in a row!! What is UP with that?

To start the day I want to show off my "Spooky" banner. Remember me mentioning it earlier? I hung it in my stair well and it is SO cute!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

So I guess this means I need to decorate the rest of the living room with Halloween goodies!

This week I took my son to his first eye check-up. He came home from school a few weeks ago with a letter saying he should get his eyes checked. Isn't he cute?
Photobucket
He did so well! And sure enough he does need glasses. Both eyes are 20/75. The doc said he was nearsighted and would have difficulty seeing the board if he were further than 10 feet. So we purchased him some glasses and I will post when I have pictures. They will take a week to get in.

Here is my latest card for Triple the Sketch. This was posted today. If you have time, stop by and check out the design teams great work and maybe play along!

Photobucket


10 comments:

Lori Renn said...

That banner looks great and so festive! Love it!

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

I LOVE the banner!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the Halloween banner! I am a sucker for anything Halloween. Just love it. I've been decorating like crazy at my house.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I just love that banner too! I am wanting to make one for my mantel! Thanks for the inspiration!

danni reid. said...

your banner is soooooo incredible Traci, wow i l♥ve every little bit of it!

Leigh Penner said...

Love the details on the banner and your card is perfect!!

Danielle Flanders said...

Dang, these are gorgeous projects!!

Julie Overby said...

Love your new blog look!! Your Christmas card is awesome! Very creative projects!

Unknown said...

wow that halloween banner is the coolest banner ive ever seen! and your son looks adorable at the eye doctor. love your blog! :)

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Love the banner - both the banner for the blog and the spooky one!